Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Middle of the Week Blues....

Does anybody else ever feel blue around the middle of the week. I know I sometimes get like that. By the time Wednesday rolls around I am exhausted. We just got through haft the week, but there is another haft waiting for you on the other side of Wednesday. Today was a SUPER long day for me. I worked from 7 am till 9:15 pm, and have so much homework to finish up still. I filmed my shoe collection video today, but have a ton of editing to do on it (which who knows how long that will take me to complete). It was a lot of fun though, I forgot how many cute shoes I have, and hardly ever wear. Keep a lookout for that video, COMING SOON!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • I know I am suppossed to be doing homework right now, but my Netflix today is "One Day" with Anne Hathaway. I just finished it,  what a sad movie :( and now I can't concentrate.
  • I am totally craving a Toaster Strudel right now, which is weird because even as a kid I didn't really like those things. Curse you T.V commercials.
  • Today a lady at my bank told me that she loved my makeup, when I told her I do videos on YouTube she said she was going to tell her daughter to watch them, I thought that was really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment