Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesdays are Gleeful...

At least they were until I watched this weeks episode of Glee. I won't spoil it just in case some of you haven't seen it yet. But man o man. I can't believe they are going to make us wait until April 10th for a new episode. Other than that I have no real news to share with you guys. I am chugging away at my homework. And just started a pretty good new book, it's called "The Volunteer" I can't remember the author off hand but so far I am five chapters in and really enjoying it. Hope you guys had a great Fat Tuesday!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • Today is Fat Tuesday, That means a big Mexican dinner for me! I am not Catholic but any chance to engage in a little food therapy is alright by me!
  • Any good movies coming out you guys can't wait to see? Me, I can NOT wait for the Avengers~ out May 23!!!
  • I am lovin that song from One Direction~ What Makes you Beautiful~ so catchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment