Friday, February 3, 2012

TGI Friday!

I am so happy that this week is over. I honestly feel as though I have lived through two (or more) weeks in the span of just this one. But now it's the weekend and no worry's lay ahead of me.... oh wait I have math class tomorrow morning :( oh well I guess it could be worse right. I have to show you guys this super cute picture I took of my cats today !!


Aren't they soooo cute, they were snuggled up on my leopard blanket takin a nap. Along with my slippers! ha ha !! So this weekend I have big plans.... no not really. Mr.Friday are going to hang out tomorrow afternoon, hold your breath for how that will turn out. I am really hopping to do a Vlog video tomorrow, so keep a look out for that on my YouTube channel soon.

Steph's Tidbits:
  • Is there anything better than a warm, fresh out of the oven, homemade oatmeal cookie? I don't think so
  • I am rockin my Glambag nail polish today "Candy apple-a-day" a sparkly red color. I am on the fence about how I like it
  • New favorite app "Where's my Water" so addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment