Thursday, February 9, 2012

Update....

So its officially been one month since I started the "List" (not sure what the list is? check out my earlier blog posts). Heres an update on how I have been fairing:

1.       Read 150 books- So far I have read 15 books, all longer than 150 pages and no magazines
2.       Reach my Goal Weight- Weight loss to date 4 pounds (this one is harder than I hoped it would be)
3.       Buy an expensive pair of shoes
4.       Get a new tattoo
5.       Go skinny dipping
6.       Sleep under the stars
7.       Throw a fancy party
8.       Run a 5K
9.       Volunteer
10.    Learn a new Hobby
11.    Let GO
12.    Be Spontaneous
13.    Make a Friend- Does Mr.Friday count?
14.    Do something that scares me
15.    Wear High Heels for a normal day
16.    Help a stranger
17.    Blog Everyday- I have only missed one day of posting, in one month
18.    Stop biting my nails- I have still not done this, I have had my nails done in the hope that it would break my habbit, but as soon as they come off, I start chewing...GRRR
19.    Learn to surf
20.    Ride in a helicopter
21.    Make the Dean’s list (for the third semester in a row!)
22.    Learn enough of another language to be able to hold a conversation
23.    Swim with dolphins
24.    Make it count
25.    Wear a different pair of shoes everyday- ACCOMPLISHED and loving it !!!!
26.    Get 8 hours of sleep a night- Not happening, Isomnia is working against me

No comments:

Post a Comment