Wednesday, February 15, 2012

To Be or Not to Be....CrAzY

I am seriously distracted tonight. Which is no good since I have a TON of homework to still do for the week. I was rockin out to some music a little while ago and then I started watching Anthony Bourdain on the Travel Channel, he is so funny (in a crass brash kind of way), and always good for a distraction. Today was a kind of boring day, with not much to do other than homework and build a sweet Train Track with the kids (we are talkin epic!). How many of you watched the Grammy's this past weekend? I think most everyone looked fantastic (not you Nicki Minaj). I actually hate that entertainment shows pick the stars apart to decide who was the best or worse dressed. In a culture that deals so harshly with bullying in "real" life, we turn into the bullies when we dissec every little thing that a person wore to an awards ceremony. That being said I do have to say my favorite was Adele, she looked simply flawless, and no better person deserved to win that many awards. She rocked two different looks at the show, a brown neutral eye with bold red lips for the red carpet and more nudy rose lips for her performance: Which is your favorite?

I am lovin the simplicity of her look and her outfits! Another fashion photo I am in love with right now is Jennifer Aniston on the cover of GQ:

I am adoring her makeup. She always looks fantastic but this simple brown look with pink lips is so flattering on her and would be on just about anyone! Plus she is so brave to strip down and say " I have a great body that I worked really hard for, so I am going to show it off" I wish I had that self- esteem! I think I might have to break out the video camera and film a tutorial on how to achieve this. I wonder if Mr.Friday would like it if I showed up for our next date lookin like this :)




Steph's Tidbits:
  • Today I was in a playful mood, so I wore my Cheese shirt! It has a picture of two cheese' on it with one being shredded and the other screaming "You Monster" lol!!!!
  • After watching anything on the Travel channel I always long to jump on an airplane and head out on a vacation. June cannot come quick enough.
  • I have to admit that I feel like I just might be going a bit crazy lately, I have taken to talking to my Hulk figurine while doing homework. I am not going to worry though, till he starts talking back :)


Night Y'all !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment