Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes....

Finally the editing is done and the video is uploaded to YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E9K4tadcqQ&list=UU7eW1W4EwCNHklM4w1_wjpw&index=1&feature=plcp . Make sure you guys check it out! it was fun to film (but took a long time) and fun to edit (took an even longer time).
These are some of my favorite shoes! I must admit that I am a bit of a shoe freak, I keep all of my shoes in boxes (so they don't get dusty!) and keep the tags on them until I wear them for the first time. I have a lot of shoes more than I am willing to admit, or that my bank account is willing to admit. But since I am a girl I think its ok! I still have a lot of homework to do tonight so I am going to keep this short but sweet! Hope y'all are having a great week!

Steph's Tidbit's:
  • I am seriously watching From Justin to Kelly right now, lol what a cheesy movie !!!
  • Today was so cold here in NY that I had to get my gloves and hat back out, I really wish the weather would make up it's mind.
  • Happy Groundhog Day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment