Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A box of Tissues Please...

For my runny nose. I have a full fledged cold going on now. Runny nose, stuffed up ears, sore throat, the works. Yuck. Add to that the snow we are getting, yes you read that right SNOW. Mother nature has decided that she is most certainly not done with us New Yorkers yet. When I am feeling under the weather I tend to get lonely. I think thats likely because my mom is a 14 hour drive away. I have to take care of myself. Truth be told, even when you are in a relationship with someone, whatever that may entail, can make you feel lonlier than when you were single. Anyways, today I walked into my room and and inturrupted something that was meant to be private:



Cinder was giving her sister a bath haha! it was so cute. Not something I would do for my own sister but sweet nonetheless. So I am rockin a red ended nose and bloodshot eyes today for my makeup, I know real attractive right, I'd show you a picture but I don't want to break anyone's computer screens. I hope you guys are having a great week! I plan to do a blog post as an update on my progress on the list so far!

Night Y'all

Steph's Tidbits:
  • Hopped up on NyQuil tonight!
  • I am watching (and studying, I promise) "Take me home tonight" its really lame but is a good distraction
  • I need some serious sleep..... Right now

No comments:

Post a Comment