Monday, February 6, 2012

Never Mix....

Cottage cheese and ketchup. Meatballs and jelly. Movies and Studying. I am watching Abduction which is cheesy but suprisingly not bad. And lets face it Taylor Lautner is HOT!! This week is a super busy school wise for me. 10 textbook chapters to read, 2 case studys, and a three page paper to write. The good thing is though that when this semester is over I can add all of these books to the growing list of ones I have read for the "LIST". Other than that I don't have that much to say today. Mondays are usually boring anyways right. I really wish the weekend had been longer :(

Night Y'all

Steph's Tidbits:
  • Taylor Lautner's hair, back, butt, chest.... ahh bliss !!!
  • Movies with baseball in them always make me long for the season to begin, only one more week till pitchers and catchers report!!!
  • I have been fighting the start of a cold today. More than likely its from the long walk Mr.Friday and I took on Saturday. I knew I should have worn a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment