Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birchbox Sunday's

Yesterday I got my Febuary Birchbox! After January I was feeling a little aprehensive about this months box. I have not been totally impressed with Birchbox as of yet. And this month they didnt do much to help my opinion.



This month I recieved, Eye Rock designer liner, Colorescience pro glow and go travel puff, Kiehl's Clearly corrective dark spot solution, Juice Beauty green apple peel sensitive, Chuao Chocolatier spicy maya chocopod, and (and this makes completly NO sense) six downloads from a group called Green River Ordinance. I have no use for much of anything in this box. I am seriously reconsidering my subscription to birchbox at this point. As for my Sunday afternoon. I spent it working both on homework and with the kids. Valentine's day is this week and I have NO plans. Though I am dating someone so how much sense does that make :( But I do have a great makeup tutorial that I am planning on doing for the day!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • I was very sad to hear about Whitney Houston's death. She was a huge influence on the music industry and will be sadly missed
  • I had a green apple slushy yesterday from Sonic and now I am craving another one. Too bad its like a 30 minute drive from my house.
  • Watchin the Grammy's on T.v tonight. I really liked Adele's makeup, she is so beautiful and the perfect example that you don't have to be a size two to be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment