Monday, February 27, 2012

And then its Monday Again...

What the heck happened to my weekend. Where did it go? I can't even remember most of what I did and now its back to work and the daily grind of the week. Today I am dealing with Two sick kids who are both running fevers and have sore throats and a third kid who is very unforgiving when it comes to others being sick (since he very rarely gets sick he seems to think they should still be able to play with him even when they are napping on the couch :) So needless to say it has been a very busy day. And actually I didn't get any work done for school today, so I need really to hit the books hard tonight.

Steph's Tidbits:
  • I am still loving "Words with Friends" I had honestly never played scrabble before playing this game and now I am an addict!
  • I enjoyed a pack, yes that's right I said an entire pack, of Birthday Cake Oreo's last night. They were good but not great. But the smell was incredible it seriously smelled like a cake was hanging out on my desk :)
  • I having been watching some of the movies I bought from Blockbuster. Next up Marie Antoinette!
Follow me on Twitter @thatgreengirl24

No comments:

Post a Comment