Saturday, February 4, 2012

What a Wonderful day...

Today was a great day.... mostly! I am not going to tell you too much about it, simply because I did a Vlog video and shared my day with you guys. You get to wake up with me and ride with me home at the end of the day! As much as it was a wonderful day I have to say that I still don't know where I stand with Mr.Friday, I can never really tell where I stand with him...... but I think maybe thats a guy thing. I hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend!

Night Y'all

Steph's Tidbits:
  • I feel so dehydrated tonight that I have been slugging back water non-stop since I got home
  • Anyone reading any good books right now? I am reading The Hunger Games, I figured that with all the buzz of the movie I should check out the book, and so far I am impressed it's good!
  • Movie Review of the weekend: "One For the Money" Thumbs down

No comments:

Post a Comment