Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday Night Fever

Today was a pretty fun day. Aside from the 5:45 wake up call for a math class I didn't want to attend. For some reason I had a really hard time dragging my butt out of bed to class this morning. I really wanted to stay in bed and sleep away my morning. I just had to keep remembering that I only have 3 more week till spring break and then I can have 1 day to sleep in :) As for what I did the rest of day, I got my coffee and a bit of work in at the coffee shop. Then Mr.Friday met me for lunch at a new sushi place, where I had the most amazing Mango sushi ever! And then we did a bit of walking around at the mall and then spent the better part of the afternoon trying to one up each other on the bowling lanes. I can admit when I suck at something.... and I completely suck at bowling. For some reason the logistics of bowling escape me, I can't seem to get my brain and my arm to do the same thing. Its confounding. Afterwards we did dinner at a brick oven pizza place that had wonderful Margarita pizza. All in all it was a pretty good day!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • My cat for some reason has a fascination with loaves of Bread. She has literally been chewing on the bags that they are in. I have had to but all bread products in the pantry, up where she can't reach them. She is so Crazy!
  • I was going to see "This Means War" tonight, but decided against it for the more exciting process of working on research for a project.
  • I am totally addicted to "Words with Friends"! Who wants to play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment