Thursday, February 16, 2012

PreWeekend Hype...

I have SOOOOO much to do before I can enjoy my weekend. We have a long weekend here in NY for Presidents weekend. I still have an eight page paper to write (Talk about procrastination) and two classes worth of homework to do. Mr.Friday and I have big plans for Saturday, which means that I have to have most of this done before then, Yikes. But on to other topics. Once a week I do a through cleaning of my Face Makeup Brushes. I though I would give you guys a behind the scenes look at how I do that:
I usually use my brush cleanser, my palm and a little warm water to wash my brushes. And then to dry them I use a totally hightech way to dry them. A rubberband tied around the handle and then hairclipped to my towel rack, lol. I ordered my brush protector from ebay for like $1.99 for 2M. It took a ridiculously long time for them to arrive but was worth it in the long run. On a sour note I have had some serious trouble with my Video editing software, so I have a couple of videos filmed but unable to upload them yet. But don't worry I have my "People" on it!


Steph's Tidbits:
  • Wahoo Grey's is on tonight!
  • I am trying SO hard to concentrate right now, but all I want to do is Watch YouTube tutorials
  • I am going to have the house to myself this weekend :) well alone as in Me, the three cats and Molly( our beagle mutt) so not really alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment