Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Loneliest day of the Week

Wednesday is like the red headed stepchild that no mother could ever love. At least that's how I feel about Wednesdays. But today is a little bit different since today is Mr. Friday's B-day!!!! I love celebrating other people's birthdays! My own on the other hand I wish I could just X it out on the calendar and pretend it doesn't exist. But since today is such a special occasion I thought I would serenade you guys with a little song, *cough* "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (you have to use your imagination a bit here people) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.FRIDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOU~!~" Beautiful wasn't it! Hope you guys enjoyed your day!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • Since today is the beginning of Lent, while I am not Catholic, it has got me thinking about what I would give up if I was. What are you guys giving up for Lent?
  • I am in L O V E with my new Chi tea cups for my Keurig coffee machine. They are SOOOOO Yummy!
  • Watching Sleepless in Seattle tonight, I just adore that movie. Normally I am not one for sappy love stories but this is just so innocent!
BTW I joined Twitter in the past couple of days, it came preloaded on my Kindle Fire so I really had no excuse any more: Follow me @thatgreengirl24 ~ see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment