Friday, February 24, 2012

Finally Friday!

My cat needs a vacation too. Its been a very long week. I am on top of my homework for once but it still has been a rough week. I am ready for a morning to sleep in and a day of relaxing and doing nothing for a little while. But before that can happen I have class tomorrow, and a project for my ECON class to finish. This morning I woke up to a bit of a snowstorm and a two hour delay for the kiddos. I had to go to Target for some shampoo and ended up coming home with WAY more than just shampoo. I seriously can not go to Target without stopping by the E.L.F section, and I picked up a new blush, eyeshadow, and concealer (all for only 5 bucks, can't beat that!). I also got a new pair of jeans and these really cute shoes;

I will admit that I got them in the little girls section of the shoe department. I actually have kind of small feet ha ha!! I also have been looking for a sunny yellow nail polish and found exactly what I was looking for!

This color makes me feel happy even when the sun isn't out! But I am not sure its something I can wear for the long term, its a little TOO happy for me. Other than that I don't really have any news. Follow me on Twitter for more random facts :@thatgreengirl24

Steph's Tidbits:
  • This weeks episode of FACE OFF on the Sfy channel was really good, its amazing what these people can do with makeup!
  • The Oscars are this weekend, are you getting dressed up?
  • One things I can't stand is Commercials, Thank goodness they came up with TiVo that way I can fast forward through all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment