Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday's Alright For.....

Math class? I don't think so. For dinner and a movie with a boy? that sounds better! Even though I did have to attend class this morning, the prospect of spending the evening with Mr.Friday was enough to get me through the morning. We planned to celebrate Valentines day (a little belated) this evening and he didn't disappoint:

He brought me these along with two bottles of white wine. We had reservations at a hibachi restaurant here in NY called Mt.Fuji. A beautiful restaurant with an even more beautiful scenery.

After dinner we came back to my place for a movie and some wine. We watched Predator, a hilarious Arnold Schwarzenegger film. We both very much enjoy cheesy 80's action movies and this is one of his favorites. Overall it was a wonderful evening, although I must admit that I had WAY too much to drink. Hope you guys had a great start to the long weekend!




Steph's Tidbits:
  • We made homemade smoothies this evening as well. Mango and Banana for me, and mixed berry for Mr.Friday, YUM
  • Harry Potter is on ABC family this weekend, they always have great extra features when they show these movies
  • At dinner we sat with some wonderful people. I always like when I can meet new people, even if I know they will only be in my life for that one night!

No comments:

Post a Comment