Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Technical difficulties.....

Last night I was having serious computer difficulties so I hope you will be grudge me the fact that last night I did not post a blog. I am calling in one of my three strikes (used only in extreme situations). Anyways, today was a beautiful day here in NY, it felt like spring! It was glorious. Today I wore a pair of brown heeled boots. I am not going to post a picture because I am going to do a video on my shoe collection, which I am working on as we speak, and I really want all of you guys to check that out! This week seems to be taking a LONG LONG time. I hop you all are having a wonderful week!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • Holla its GLEE night!!!!
  • I am really enjoying my Econ class this semester.
  • I also did some future planning with school, and realized that I only have two and 1/2 semesters left of classes!!!! WAHOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment