Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sushi for dinner...

Is there anything better? Not for me there isnt. I absolutly love sushi, which is surprising since I come from such a small town, one where you mention raw fish and get the same gagging reaction everytime. The truth is I reacted much the same way for most of my life but once I got over the fact that it was fish (something I REALLY REALLY don't like) I was plesantly surprised by how much I did actually like it, and it started me on my adventure to try everything life has to offer. Since then I have been a try everything at least once kinda girl. So tonight Mr.Friday and I are braving the snow and headed in search of the perfect sushi dinner, and it just so happens that I know the perfect place!

*We also went and seen a movie, Haywire, which was actually terrible, and then we stopped and had a drink, which lasted for 3 hours. It was actually quite wonderful. I can't remember the last time I felt like I was actully 25 instead of feeling like the mother of three children (which I am not). It is now about 1 in the morning and I got home about 30 minutes ago, so technically this is not posted on Saturday but I am going to say that since a I haven't been to sleep yet that it's still Saturday.



Man o'Man does my nose look big in this picture....


Steph's Tidbits:
  • I really like the Pink Punk Cosmo from Fridays's, but my favorite drink is Rum and Coke
  • I am watching Idiot Abroad on the science channel, its actually really funny
  • I am SOOOOO excited to finish planning my Hawaii trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment