Sunday, January 29, 2012

Slippers Make for Warm Toes....

I love slippers. They make my toes feel all warm and cozy! Here's what I don't love, spending my afternoon taking a Econ Quiz. I woke up this morning to an email from my Econ professor "Surprise" it said "Pop quiz". Not the kind of surprise I like :( But that's okay because there were a ton of good movies on T.V today, so it kind of made up for the fact that I spent a couple of hours taking the quiz. Back to the slippers, I have a couple pairs of slippers and must admit that they are often my favorite pair of "shoes" to wear. Today I choose to wear my leopard print slippers (I was feeling a bit frisky!)

I typically don't wear makeup on Sunday's either. Occasionally I will try out something for a video but today I was preoccupied with numerous things besides school. Men, my future, and my family. Anyone else find themselves particularly contemplative on Sundays? I hope to have a bunch of new videos filmed this week!

Steph's TidBits:
  • This weeks episode of "Once Upon a Time" was surprisingly good! Although the snake part was terribly gross.
  • I enjoyed a yummy dinner of homemade pizza!
  • I am in LOVE with the Eos lip balm in Lemon Drop.... so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment