Monday, January 16, 2012

Manic Mondays

Actually today wasn't that manic at all. In honor of MLK a lot of people had the day off today, schools were closed, places of business were closed, but Nanny's still have to work and this is how excited I was about that:
Actually this is usually what I look like when I get up....I know scary right. I usually sleep with a sleep mask on, on the weekends since I sleep in later and the sun coming in through my window is blinding. The kids let me sleep in a little bit today but not much, then we had a quiet day just playing around the house. It was actually pretty nice. But having them home all days makes my life a little bit more hectic since I have to entertain them, and make sure they don't kill each other all day. Needless to say I am pretty tired and my bed beckoning behind me is looking pretty good right about now. Tommorrow my classes officially begin which means I am going to need all the sleep I can get tonight.

Night Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment