Friday, January 6, 2012

It's Friday Friday Friday!!

Good Friday everyone! Today was so busy, work was crazy. Friday is usally one of my favorite work days because it is so much more relaxed and we have less to do. Tonight was also interesting because I had a first date. Dinner at a Japanease resturant, causal but elegant! I choose an outfit that I was comfortable in but also looked classy.

Jeans are from Rue 21 and so is the sweater which is white with gold stripes. Underneath I paired it with a nude cami and brown heels, and gold jewerly.  
Day 2 different pair of shoes!

For my makeup I went natural brown, which I achieved using the original Naked Pallette. It was simple but dressy.

 
As far as the date is concerned I had a great time, we spent three hours over dinner laughing and getting to know each other. We ended the evening with plans for a second date!

No comments:

Post a Comment