Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lazy Days, and Football Games....

Ahhh Sunday. After getting home so late last night that I slept in this morning, till like 10. After spending some of the morning studying for school (I am such a good student !!), I spent the rest of the mid afternoon filming a video about my closet for my YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatGreeneyedGirl24?feature=guide). I really love sharing my tips and tricks for keeping things organized. One thing I think is important is to always remember that even though you might not have the biggest amount of space, its how you use your space that's important. Now the Patriots are playing the Ravens and I am watching the game. I am a big sports fan (baseball mostly, but I do watch football occasionally, especially when the Giants are in the playoffs). The big game is tonight though, the Giants vs. 49ers. I am very excited! I should have done a makeup look for today's game, but since I am staying home to watch the game, I probably wont even wear any makeup (scandalous right!). I hope you guys are having a great weekend!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • While filming the video I pointed out my French bottle of wine, now I REALLY want to drink it. But I am saving it for a special occasion
  • I love how excited people get so excited about sporting events
  • Yesterday was my Mom's b-day, and I have been battling a sever case of homesickness all weekend. I don't normally get that way but I have been noticing it a lot more lately :(
*Oh my shoes, I noticed I didn't post what I was wearing last night either (might be because I was a little buzzed last night when I was writing that post lol). I wore my black boots last night. And today I am wearing slippers! No actually thats not true most of the day I have spent bare foot, My favorite pair of shoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment