Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The day after Monday...

is Tuesday, an unfortunate day that is often overlooked in the course of the week. Today I was working on alot of homework so my eyes were a little sore ( I am suppossed to wear glasses when I am reading and working on the computer) so I wore my glasses for most of the day

LOL this picture make me look as if I have mickey ears or something. I wore sneakers again today. I am having a hard time fitting heels into my everyday outfit routine. Working such a "homebody" job makes it hard to dress up enough to make heels make sense. This is something I need to ponder. I am very tired tonight, I have been sleeping terrible lately. Keep a lookout on my YouTube channel for a bunch of new videos soon!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream its soooooo good for dinner!
  • My cat has been so needy today she crawled into a box that I was taking to the Post Office and would not get out untill I played with her for a little whille lol!
  • I am one of those super organized people, I have a color coded dry erase calendar that I use to keep track of all my homework and tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment