Friday, January 27, 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away.....

And please don't come another day. I am so tired of the rain. At this point I would almost prefer snow, almost. Once again its raining here in NY and I am tired of wearing rain boots and having my mascara run down my face haft way through the day. To top it all off because it was such a rough work week, instead of going to a party I was looking forward to tonight, I am stuck at home doing homework. Like some 14 year old teachers pet I am sitting diligently at my desk reading about cultural differentials and ROIs (returns on investments). Sometimes life is just no fun :( but tomorrow is a new day and the weather man promises NO rain. And if it does rain I am going to hunt him down and make him be the subject of one of my makeup tutorials on YouTube....trust me it won't be pretty. Back to the books.....

Night y'all!

Maybe I need a break

No comments:

Post a Comment