Saturday, January 28, 2012

This day did not go according to plan. I had to wake up super early and I do mean SUPER, as in 5:30 in the morning. Way to early in my opinion. My class on Saturday mornings starts at 8:00 and is a 30 minute drive from my house and I stop for a coffee before I get there. It makes for one very long mornng. After class I always go to Barnes and Noble for a coffee and to have some quiet time to do some homework. Today, Mr.Friday and I had arranged to have lunch. I had wore a really cute outfit and done my makeup a little more dramatic then I normally wear for school, expecting to spend the entire afternoon and evening with him. But after only 3 hours he was ready to part ways. I have to be honest that I am not sure exactly what is happening with him. I was dissapointed and had nothing to do for the rest of the day.... how boring :( Now I am watching a movie and working on homework, something I feel I have been doing a ton lately. What am I watching? Kung Fu Panda 2 of course! I hope you all had a better weekend then I have so far!!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • A song on constant replay on my Ipod lately has been the Glee version of "We found love" I am in love with this song! and the show!!
  • I have had three cups of green tea tonight, I cant seem to get enough of it!
  • One of my classes this semester is Money and banking, knowing all the behind the scenes stuff about the bank makes me think differently about how my money is handled. Get educated on how your money is being secured, it will save you in the long run.
  • For shoes today I wore my lepord print converse. One of my favorite pairs of shoes. Sadley I noticed a hole in one of them Boo Hoo :(

No comments:

Post a Comment