Monday, January 9, 2012

Thats not exactly what I call fun....

....But what can I expect, it is Monday after all. Today I confess I did not wear an exciting pair of shoes, nor did I do anything all that thrilling. What I did do was go to the gym this morning wearing these:
and ended up wearing them the whole day, because immediately upon exiting the gym I had about 1000 and 1 errands to run (okay that might be a slight exaggeration but it certainly felt like alot). CVS, Target, Best Buy, the Bank and the UPS store all got my gym shoe clad feet walking through them today. I did however have time to download some new video editing software and edit a couple of videos for my YouTube Channel today. Had a bunch of fun adding music and new fun intros, so be on the look out for those soon! On a side note did any of you hear about what some guy found in his Mountain Dew... Gross. I knew I was smart to stop drinking soda all those years ago. I seriously hope this week goes by quickly, I miss the weekend already. This coming up weekend is my last one of freedom before classes start again, *Sigh*. I better do something EPIC. Happy Monday Y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment