Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sundays are for doin what you what!

Today was one to those Sunday's were you sit down at the end and you say "now where the heck did my day go..." I was very tired today and did everything super lethargicly, which means that it took me three hours to get ready for my date with Mr. Friday. Three hours thats crazy, I didnt even do anything that special, Showered- yes, straighten hair-yes, makeup-normal. And yet it took me three hours.... strange. We went and seen "Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol" with Tom Cruise. It was actually very good, better than the third one that's for sure. I wonder if Tom Cruise has a clause in his contract that says he has to have a running scene in every movie that he does. He does running very VERY well! We then spent two hours talking over dinner, it was reallly nice. For tonights look I went simple, no bronzer just a simple pink and brown eye with a light pink blush:



I achieved this look by placing a medium pink all over my lid. Then with a medium soft grey I blended out the pink in my crease and on my brow bone. On the outer V I placed a slightly shimmery brown. With a soft cream white as my highlight and black eyeliner and mascara. I really like this soft and easy look for dates, it shows off the best versions of myself! But I wonder if there is some sort Guy code that says you shouldn't compliment a girl too much (or at all) "hey she might get a BIG head". Mr.Friday if you are reading this a girl likes to hear things like that, hearing compliments and what not! I had a great day overall but tomorrow is Monday :( and I am staying up late to try and avoid it as much as possible :) Stay tuned for a new tutorial on my YouTube channel Coming Soon!

Night Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment