Saturday, January 7, 2012

Oh Saturday...

Is there anyday better than a Saturday? Its the perfect weekend day, lots of fun things happen on Saturday and you know that no matter what you do you have another day waiting on the otherside, Sunday. My Saturday was super lazy today. I slept in and then spent some time reading and filming some videos for my Youtube Channel. One of the videos I did was a Red Lip tutorial. I dont know about any of you other girls, but red lipstick is one of the trickiest makeup technique for me to perform. It seems that before they always came out looking sloppy or worse (like I had just been kicked in the mouth by something). But after weeks of practicing I feel like I finally might have gotten it right.

Now I feel confidant in my abilities and want to share all my tips and tricks for achieving this stunning makeup look!


As for the shoes I wore today, I must say that I am inspired by this challenge I have given myself. I wore my new Black boots today (although they look a little silly since it feels like Spring here in NY right now).

Before I have always been obsessed with shoes but now I notice them wherever I go, and bought a new pair of brown ankle boots today (not sure if that is a good thing or not but...). Tommorrow I have a second date with Mr. Friday! YEAH for the Weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment