Wednesday, January 18, 2012

GlamBag Wednesday...

As you can see from the title I got my GlamBag today! I was really looking forward to it, simply because of how awesome last months was. After being puked on by my bag though I was less ecstatic ( the face mask that was in my bag had popped open during transit and choose that moment to spit up most of the rest of its contents) nonetheless I was very pleased with my bag and look forward to trying all the different products in the very near future! be sure to check out my YouTube channel for a video on all the goodies I got from MyGlam this month ( http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatGreeneyedGirl24?feature=mhee ) As far as how my classes have been going, its only day two and I already feel a bit overwhelmed. It dosent help that I have been working so much overtime lately (already clocked in 39 hours in the past three days, and I am scheduled to work overtime tommorrow as well). For the most part I really don't mind working that much, but its the after getting off and still having homework to do and being dead tired thats the problem. After having 5 weeks off I knew there would be an adjustment to getting back into the swing of things again, so I am crossing my fingers that things start to go more smoothly. Right about now I would put in what shoes I wore today, but I must admit that I wore boots again today. Not the same as yesterday but one's that I have already posted a picture of and I was totally not motivated enough to take a picture tonight. As for the makeup I am wearing, I am still trying out my ELF cosmetics foundation and must say that I am plesently suprised as to how it is holding up. I didn't have much expectations from a $3.00 foundation but so far I am really liking how it makes my skin look. I am also rediscovering my love for the Naked Pallette from Urban Decay. I loved this when I bought it and wore it quite often for some time, then moved on to other things, but now I am back and still totally in love with this product. Thats all for tonight I think! Good Night Y'all

Steph's Tidbits (a new thing I want to try!):
  • Some Songs I am LOVIN right now
    • Pincess of China~ Coldplay & Rhinna
    • Hey Mama~ Mat Kearney
    • Not a driveby~ Train
  • I had a Pop Tart today, I can not remember the last time I had one of these things. It totally brought me back to my childhood
  • I am in LOVE with Andrew Zimmers Bizarre foods on the Travel channel, its my quitly pleasure when I am up late studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment