Friday, June 15, 2012

Time for a Bit of a Change

To my hair that is. Usually I can go about three months and then I feel the need to switch things up with my hair or furniture or (boyfriend:) something. I got that feeling this past week and since I cant do anything about my furniture and don't currently have a boyfriend, I made an appointment with my hairstylist for Saturday. But I am having a hard time deciding what to do. Currently my hair is a little longer than shoulder length and dark brown. Here are the pictures I have been drawing inspiration from:



I love all of these pictures (not for the color of course) But like the Victoria Becham one the most I think. I also really like this bottom one for the sex appeal (something I feel I am missing in my life) but am a little concerned about the massive amount of bangs going on. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. I always bring pictures with me to the salon, since I have a hard time explaining what it is that I want I find it helps them understand me better. I will post a picture on Sunday for you guys to see. Enjoy your Friday night everyone!!



Night Y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment