Monday, June 25, 2012

Now the Vacation Really Begins

I have to tell you guys that this weeks posts might not be very interesting or even very long. I don't plan to do much other than help out on the farm, and see a couple of baseball games. Today my mom and I had lunch with a woman who's kids I used to babysit. Her kids are basically all grown now and one of them is even married. I still can't believe that, it really makes me feel old. I feel so relaxed when I am home, and it really makes me realize how homesick I am when I am back in NY. I miss the wide open spaces and the fact that out here I can look up at the sky and see an uninterrupted view of the stars. It may be hard work livin on a farm but, it is so rewarding when you look back on the day and see how much you have accomplished.
A couple of our Farm Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment