Saturday, June 16, 2012

Drugstore Saturdays

This Morning I filmed a video about my favorite Drugstore Makeup brushes, a top Ten video.

So here are my Favorites:


From Left to Right:

Elf- Flattop Kabuki brush
Sonia Kashuk- Foundation Brush
Elf- Blush Brush
Elf- "C" Brush
Sonia Kashuk-Flat shader brush
Elf- Contour Brush
Elf- Angled shader brush
Elf- short shader brush
Studio Tools- Fluffy Brush
Elf- Concealer brush

All of these brushes can be found at Target and I did not spend more than $15 for any of these, what a steal right!

I also had some runner ups:

Left to Right:

Elf- Fluffy Face brush
Sonia Kashuk- fluffy brush
Elf- Bronzer brush

In the video I did I also mentioned the Ulta Professional Crease brush which is one of my Favorite Brushes of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment