Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Lipstick Bonanza



 1. Rimmel- Dreamy
2. Maybelline- Born With it
3. Revlon- Cremesicle
4. NYX- Iced Honey
5. (Not pictured) NYX- Narcissus

I am lovin the peachy pink corally lip that everyone is rockin this summer! I used to never be a big fan of lipstick but now I can seem to leave the house with out sweeping on a quick color. A great color lipstick can really pull a great makeup look together. My favorite right now is the Revlon Lip butter in Cremesicle. I love this color (I'm sorry it doesn't quite show up in the picture, its not that pigmented) its a subtle hint of coral with a lot of shimmer that really makes my lips POP!

What color are you sporting the most this summer??

Steph's Tidbits:
  • I Just purchased the Sheer energy face primer from Hard Candy. I am not that familiar with this brand, I only have a few products from them, but I am excited to test this out!
  • I am lovin the first two episodes of the summer series of Pretty Little Liars. Who's your Favorite character? I really liked Aria last season but this season I love Hanna's hair this season!
  • Wahoo Yankees are about to take control of first place in the American League!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment