Sunday, June 24, 2012

Recovery... Farmer style

Yesterday was a very long day.... but well worth it! I can't wait for you guys to see the pictures. Today after sleeping in, you guys are not going to believe what I did. I'll tell you but remember that I grew up in the country and that my parents live on a farm and we do "Farmer" like things when I am home (which I thoroughly enjoy). Alright you guys asked for it; We went to a tractor show at the car museum and then we went fishin and had a barbecue by the lake. I even caught my first fish!!


Yes I know, I am not wearing any makeup, but honestly on the farm there is really no reason to. We don't leave much and with so much work to do, I get sweaty and then my mascara would just run into my eyes, therefore no makeup. It was a thoroughly relaxing day!

Night Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment