Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mr. Friday is No More....

OK, now I feel like I can say this out loud and not totally break down. This past weekend Mr. Friday and I bid each other adieu. While my heart does hurt for what I have lost, I also am mature enough to know that when it's time, it's time. There are no hard feelings, which I am grateful for, I cherish the time we spent together and wish him nothing but future happiness. As for me, I have been feeding my heart cookie dough and ice cream for the last two days, which does not bode well for the bridesmaids dress that I have to don in two weeks time. But today when I woke up I decided that its time to be a big girl. I went for a long run this morning, which is when I tend to do my best thinking, and decided that no matter if I am single or attached to a man I don't NEED someone else to define me. I Am Motivated, I Am Beautiful, I AM driven, I Am Smart, I AM. I am all of those things with or without someone. And that makes me feel awesome. And you know what so are you, whoever you are reading this. No matter whats happening in your life you are amazing and events or people don't define you, YOU define you.

That's all the life advice I have for now.... :)

~ Stephanie~

No comments:

Post a Comment