Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's a GlamBag Day!!

So last night I also got my Glam Bag! I either must not of noticed it when I got my birchbox or someone thought the packaging was shinny and decided to play with it for a little while. I have mixed feelings about this bag, there is only four products and I will probably only use three of the four products ( I have a niffty basket full of all the stuff from my birchboxes and glambags that I am not going to use that I let people who I do makeup on choose from!).


I really don't like the bag this month, it is super glittery and gets all over everything and reminds me of a stripper.
I received:

Philosophy- Light weight Moisturizer
NYX- Round lipstick ( my color is Iced Honey)
Living Proof- Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream
Marbella- Semi-permanent Eyeliner Pen

This bag seems a little empty, and since the theme was out all night I was expecting something that would keep my makeup on all night or somethings like that. All of these brands are of great quality which is a bonus and I love NYX stuff so they score a point for that but otherwise I am a little disappointed in this bag. The good news is, next month is a whole new month and another chance for them to impress me!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • Now that spring T.V season is over I have nothing to watch on Sunday Nights. The good news of this is that now I am getting my money's worth from my Netflix
  • Two months ago I started really trying to lose weight (I know I posted on my 26 to do before 26 list that I was going to start in January... what can I say I'm a procrastinator). So far I have lost 12 pounds!! That's an accomplishment for me!!
  • In only 13 days my baby sister is going to become a married woman. CRAZY

No comments:

Post a Comment