Friday, June 22, 2012

Rehearsal Fridays

Today was the rehearsal for my sister's wedding, and of course the obligatory dinner afterwards. My 6:00 am flight this morning was very uneventful, other than being delivered to the wrong terminal and having to walk (and lug my big suitcase) to the right place. When I got to MI there was a massive list of things to do, including decorate the reception sight. After we were finally done with that, and I was totally exhausted by that point, I went home to dress for the rehearsal and do my sisters makeup (our dry run for the following day). We had a great time rehearsing and at the dinner, although I have to admit that my family is pretty awesome and we have fun basically anywhere we go. Now we are back home and finishing up the favors. As I type I am being called back to join the fray. My sister seems very calm and only a bit anxious. It is still hard for me to believe that tomorrow my baby sister will be walking down the aisle and pledging herself to someone else forever.

Tomorrow should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment