Friday, June 29, 2012

Oh Man.... 5 of Them

There is only two days left of my vacation and I still have so much I want to do. It always seems as though when I am home the days go by much faster than I want them too. Today we also worked around the farm for most of the day and then went to my Grandparents house for dinner, where I got to play with my little cousins ( age 9 & 3) in the pool. It was a lot of fun. After dinner, my mom, aunt and a friend of hers, and I went and seen Magic Mike. It was good, but I have to admit that I was a tad disappointed. Don't get me wrong those men have amazing bodies and I think I could seriously stare at Channing Tatum's abs all day long. But I thought the movie was going to be a comedy, and it wasn't, it was a serious drama. It was funny however to watch these middle aged women in the audience hoot and holler over the nearly naked men.

No comments:

Post a Comment