Monday, June 18, 2012

Maniac Monday's

I always feel like I am a bit out of control on Monday's and this one is no different. After a good hour at the gym I was feeling really good, till I got home and realized how much I need to do before I leave on Friday. Here's the list:

  • Have dress pressed
  • Eyebrows done (I love, love, LOVE the brow bar at Ulta!!)
  • Pack (YIKES)
  • Buy a dress for the rehearsal dinner
  • Purchase a new foundation (all of the ones I currently have no longer match my skin tone since I have gotten so tan already this summer)
Might not seem like a lot but add on top of it all the demands of my job and it makes for one very stressful four day lead up to my vacation. Stay tuned to see if I get it all done

Steph's Tidbits:
  • So many things are going to change in the up coming year that its a little bit frightening, but very exciting at the same time :)
  • I have to give a speech at my sister wedding, I really like doing things like that usually but for some reason I feel a lot of pressure to make it meaningful. Still have no written a single thing down..... Yikes
  • I could really use a glass of wine tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment