Saturday, June 9, 2012

Recovery

Owwww my head hurts.... between the beer, and the loud music my head is not happy with me this morning. But it was worth it! I had so much fun shakin my Bon Bon last night :) Now here is a confession; I am like the biggest white girl when it comes to dancing. I feel like I look like someone who is having a seizure on the dance floor. But even with all my crazy moves the other ladies taught me some salsa steps and we danced up a storm. It was wonderful to get out of the house and move my body. Although today I am not looking forward to my run, which I might actually skip given all the stuff I had and did last night. But imagine my surprise when I finally ventured upstairs to make some coffee and found a pink box waiting for me. I feel like my Birchbox came really early in the month this time. But I am really pleased with this box:

In my box I received:

Beautyblender- brush cleanser
Comodynes- Self Tanner packets (2)
Coola- Cucumber matte mineral face SPF 30
TheBalm- Stainiac in Beauty Queen
ModCloth- Headband
John Varvatos- Men's cologne

I love the headband, it is so fun and I can't wait to wear it this summer!

Hope you guys all have a wonderful Saturday, do something fun and do something for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment