Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh CrAp.... No Wait it's all Good!

This week is going by WAY too FaSt. I did however check a couple of things off my To Do list:

  • Purchase a new Foundation- DONE!!
  • buy a dress for the rehearsal dinner- Done, kind of. I found a dress in the back of my closet that I had totally forgotten about and would actually be kind of perfect, so I mark this one as done as well!
  • Pay a visit to the Brow Bar- Done, and my eyebrows are thankful for it!
As for the foundation, the girl that does my eyebrows also does makeup and when I told her about my sister's event, and asked for a foundation recommendation she pointed me towards this one

This is a baked powder foundation in the color combo TAN. It seriously blends perfectly with my skin tone and to add to the greatness of this product it covers all my spots and my under eye circles which means I don't need to wear concealer, SCORE!!!

It cost about $30 dollars with tax and is a little more (OK a lot more) than what I usually spend on foundation, but for the double action it provides it was totally worth it. But Saturday will be the true test, since the wedding is outside I really wanted something that wont sweat off (it's supposed to be somewhere in the 80's that day) and I will be wearing my makeup for about 12 hours I don't want to be touching up all day. Here's something else fun I did today, I filmed a tutorial on doing makeup on someone else. Look for the video soon on my YouTube channel but I will give you guys a sneak peak on the look I did:

I used the lust palette from Wet N'Wild and love the way the colors look on her skin. Dina was such a great sport and I sent her home with a bunch of goodies!



After all the chaos of this week I am looking more and more forward to my vacation, I can't WAIT to go HOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment