Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Graduation Awesomeness

Not my own Graduation of course, that would be way more epic than awesome. Today was actually the youngest boy that I nanny for graduation from Preschool, which means that next year he will be going to Kindergarten and I will be losing my lunch buddy :) while I am happy I am also bittersweet about it because for almost four years it has been him and I everyday for a little lunchtime fun and now I will be all alone. I really feel like time goes by more quickly when you are watching a child grow up.

As for the To Do list; you might be wondering how many I checked off today and the answer would be.... 0. I know it's terrible, but between all the activities at Preschool and other things we had going on it really felt like time was stacked against me. And now I am down to two days to get everything finished. Better get my butt movin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment