Monday, March 12, 2012

What a Week This Will Be....

Hello Friends! Today is once again Monday, it seems we can never escape it. This week is going to be a long one for me, not only do I have alot of overtime planned but I also have prep for finals this week as well. I am looking forward to some of my classes ending soon, I might actually be able to take a deep breath then! For those of you that don't know or are wondering how my classes could be ending when its only March. I attend two colleges one here in NY and another online (UMUC). The classes through UMUC run on an 8 week schedule with four sessions each semester, that way you can (they suggest anyways) take two classes in session one and two classes in session four with out overlapping any. I however took two classes in session one, two classes in session two and two classes in session fours (which starts next week) so two of my classes finished yesterday two of my classes start next week and two of my classes end in two weeks. Can you see my crazy schedule now??? I actually really like the eight week schedule, lets face it you can do anything for only eight weeks, but it does make the classes very intense because you have to cram a lot of info into a little amout of time. But thankfully I will only have three classes (two online and the one I take in person) soon and that will be a piece of cake after the five I am taking right now. Oh Gotta go; Pretty little Liars is about to start!

Talk to Ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment