Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Tuesday Conundrum.....

Tuesdays always seem so strange to me, they kind of just float around in the week with nothing real exciting to do but not particularly close to a weekend. Today we are starting our baseball/softball spring schedule so we are even more busy during the week. How can we possibly fit anymore into our already busy schedule you ask what with us already doing;
  • Tai Kwondo
  • Girl Scouts
  • Catholic education
  • Sports class
  • Speech Lessons
And other miscellaneous things rollin around in our week. How you ask? I have no idea, I already feel as though I am part of a circus, juggling acts around but somehow we do it all, and usually show up on time!

Tonight I am working on homework and watching some Anthony Bourdain. I love this show, any one who can take a no nonsense look at travel and food is all right in my book. But it always makes me long to jump on a plane and head out to somewhere exotic. Ahhhhh I long for a true vacation, not a working vacation but a real "I've never been here" vacation. I have a list of places that I am constantly adding to that I want to visit before I die right now (but is always changing) the top ten are;
  • Egypt
  • Ireland
  • England
  • Germany
  • Hong Kong
  • Bali
  • Argentina
  • Netherlands
  • Alaska
  • Cape Horn (which is the southern most point of South America)
Travel seems to speak to my soul, I feel more at home when I am away then I do when I am actually "Home". *Sigh.... soon very soon

Night Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment