Saturday, March 31, 2012

Back to the Grind

Its Saturday and spring break is over, that means its back up at 5:30 am and off to a WAY too early math class. Today however I am spending the afternoon getting my haircut and then dinner with Mr.Friday, and perhaps another movie (can you guys tell we love to go to the movies!). Before I went to the salon for my appoitment:

My hair was a little longer than shoulder length, and a mid brown color. After my appoitment;


My hair is dark brown, with bangs again and lays just below my chin. I prefer short hair, and in fact this is not quite short enough, I would have really liked it to be much shorter in the back. I do however like this... and it got the seal of approval from Mr. Friday! and that's always a plus +! After my appoitment we went for lunch and then to see 21 Jump Street which was very funny but lets face it anything with Channing Tatum in it is bound to be fantastic! This is my last Saturday before I leave for Florida and I still have so much to do before we leave. Oh well, theres nothing like procrastination right!

No comments:

Post a Comment