Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Morning After....

Today I am feeling surprisingly OK. I did have a headache and felt tired for most of the afternoon. But after hydrating and taking something for the pain I was in good spirits. Not that I am looking to do anything like that again, but just that given the amount of spirits I ingested I am not feeling any significant after effects. Mr.Friday and I made it home OK after getting lunch in the city and taking the 90 minute train ride back upstate. I still have most of a VERY long paper to write but all the research is done so hopefully it wont take me that long this afternoon. Best be gettin to it though!

Hope Y'all had a wonderful weekend!!!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • Here is a NYC travel tip. Stay away from the restaurants in Times Square, I know its exciting to say that you had dinner in TS but trust me you will pay the $ to do so. Example; Mr.Friday I wanted to grab something quick at the TGIFridays there in TS for two of us, No alcohol beverages, we paid $50 to eat there for lunch (and I had a salad). Crazy right.
  • Another travel tip, if you can afford it say close to the Hudson, the views are beautiful and getting back to your hotel after bummin around the city all day is super easy.
  • I am finally feel as though I got to have a real weekend, instead of feeling as though I simply worked through my weekend come Monday morning. YESSSSS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment