Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Then the Car Puked .....

My car that is. Today my car decided that it was going to revolt, it WASN'T going to take it anymore. Literally, the speedometer decided that it was taking a vacation. When I was idealling it said I was going 120MPH and when the car was off I was going 70. I am sure you are just as confused as I am right now, since she never warned me that she was taking a vacation I didnt have time to come up with a replacement. Luckily she still lets me drive her, but I drive her like an little old lady who's driver liscence taken away. I am terrified of getting a ticket so I drive way slowly. Other than that I have no real news, other than the fact that I have 2 papers due by the end of the week, one 10 pages and the other 14 pages. I have barley started either one, but am not worried since I did most of the research already and simply just need to sit down and write, something that I happen to be good at if I can toot my own horn for a second!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • Last nights Pretty Little Liars episode was SOOOO good. Who has an idea who A is. I think I know but won't give it away. I think I might have to read the books now!
  • I read by Paris blog over last night, and now I want to go back so bad. I had the most amazing time and that vacation honestly changed my life; read about it here http://nomadtraveler.blogspot.com/
  • Anthony Bourdain has me totally addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment