Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Blues...

Today I am feeling a little blue. Without any homework to do today and nothing really to distract me much from thinking about life, I got a bit caught up in the things that aren't going how I planned instead of focusing on the things that are. While I don't always feel its a good idea to wallow in these types of feelings, sometimes it is okay to reflect on your life and what you have done or what your plan is for the future. I am a big future thinker and am constantly planning my next move or the next stage of my life, and sometimes I have to remind myself to live in the moment and remember that life is happening all around me. This is important dear reader, open your eyes and focus on the now instead of the past or always the future. You cant change things that happened and you cant know whats coming next but you can pay attention and live in the moment. And sometimes that's more important than the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment