Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Pretty Little Blog Post

Who else is obsessed with Pretty little Liars like me?? anyone? anyone? No just me..... Too bad I am going to talk about it anyways. I loved last nights episode and finally getting a little peak at who A is was fantastic. They really did a good job of making the episode a little scary and totally captivating, I was on the edge of my seat the entire episode. I am not usually one to watch a lot of network T.V I really only watch Glee, PLL, and Grey's Anatomy but I must say that the shows on ABC family are surprisingly good. I usually watch anything that is on the Travel Channel or anything on MLB network, yes I am not ashamed to admit that I watch this, I do LOVE baseball after all. Back to the books for tonight!

Night Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment