Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Hump Day...

And oh what a hump it was. Wednesdays are always my long day at work. I work from 7 in the morning till 8 or 8:15 at night. But the weather was so nice here in NY that it made the day go by faster. I still have a lot of both of my papers to write but could not stay inside for very long today. I went for a long walk around a beautiful pond we have here in my town, and it really feels as though Spring just might be in the air, FINALLY.

Steph's Tidbits:
  • For those of you that don't know, I am terrified of snakes and today we found 2 yes 2 in the yard. I was so freaked I put towels under the front door to plug up the gap so they couldn't get in, LOL
  • I am so sad that there are only two episodes of Face off left for this season. But I can't wait for the new season of a Game of Thrones to start!
  • Any new movies your excited about??

No comments:

Post a Comment